Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving

It's Wednesday!  Yay for hump day:) Let's just jump right to it shall we?

I'm LOVING...MG's movie was picked up by this website.  They have shown us a lot of support over this past year so we we truly thankful for them.  What I am annoyed with are the Internet trolls critiquing every little detail.  It is a movie people, when was the last time you saw a zombie/monster movie that was 100% accurate.  
Source: google.com via Amy on Pinterest


I'm LOVING...GA/FL weekend!  When I was a freshman in college we ventured down with our UGA friends to enjoy the weekend.  There were about 20 of us and we were the only Florida fans.  We won that year:)

{Photo Credit}

I'm LOVING...my hair.  I finally got my highlights touched up this past weekend. It looks so much better with my short new do.

I'm LOVING...the text message I woke up to this morning from my mom.  Today 28 years ago she found out she was pregnant with me.  My parents had been trying for awhile and were unsuccessful.  The last time they tried before starting IVF they conceived me. Needless to say I am pretty thankful it worked.
I'm LOVING...ya'll!  In just a few short weeks I have almost doubled my followers.  So awesome:)

Source: etsy.com via artisan on Pinterest

For those of you, like myself, who are having a hard time jumping on the healthy eating/working out bandwagon here is some motivation!


post signature

3 comments:

Kit said...

What a wonderful day for you and your family!

Ashley said...

hi there! new follower here! i absolutely love that picture about working out. it's such a good thing to look at for a constant reminder that it doesnt happen over night. i need to take that advice for myself haha. hope you're having a wonderful week!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

I'm a little nervous about GA/FL! For some reason it's always a hard game for us!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!