Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Big 30!

My motto for life is...

In your 20's you figure out what you want out of life 
In your 30's you put forth the effort and drive to get there
In your 40's you enjoy the life your have built

Source: None via Mogan on Pinterest

Turning 30 doesn't scare me.
I actually like the idea of getting older.  
In less than a month MG turns the big 3-0!
We are going to San Francisco to celebrate. 
His parents got us an amazing hotel room for the weekend.
Flights are booked.
Emails have been sent to friends from SF on recommendations while we are there.

I know going to SF is a wonderful way to spend your 30th birthday, but I feel like I should be doing something more.  
I am typically really good at this kind of stuff, but I am drawing a blank.
What would be the perfect gift for turning 30?
post signature

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good motto! I think I'll adopt it ;)

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

alyson said...

as a 30something, think 30s are an awesome age. granted i look like i'm 22 but telling people in a professional setting that i'm in my 30s gives me instant credibility. it's incredible! great to find you.

alyson
http://www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!