Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blogger Meet-Up at Tanaka Farms

Last Wednesday I received an email from Julie.  She found my blog after I commented on someone's post.  It was this post.  Come to find out she is from Atlanta and just moved to Irvine.  Me being the little kid that I am squealed and got super excited.  I emailed her immediately.  She invited me to a blogger meet-up that Sunday.  Honestly at first I was a little nervous, but as the next few days went by I got more and more excited.

Sunday finally rolled around.  This was the highlight of my weekend.  {MG was working on his kickstarter all weekend long, so I was in bed by 10 PM both nights-call me 70!}  I woke up early, worked out, made breakfast, showered and then hit the road.  We met at Tanaka Farms in Irvine.  There is a pumpkin patch with petting zoo, corn field maze, arts & crafts and market.  We explored the corn maze, picked out pumpkins and enjoyed getting to know one another.

2011 Blogger Meet-Up at Tanaka Farms

One of the pumpkin patches!


Us with our pumpkins

Afterwards we headed to Julie's house of mimosas and cupcakes.  It was a fabulous afternoon.  I enjoyed getting to know everyone.  I can't wait for us to meet up again.  If you are a blogger in the LA/OC/Ventura area please let me know.  We would love for you to join us next time:)

One of my favorite treats

Carrot Cake or Chocolate Mocha
Both were to die for!

The smallest addition to our group, Samantha!

Photos c/o Joelle and Sarah

If you are on the hunt for new adorable blogs check out my new friends:)




Jacqueling of Diamond in the Dark

post signature

5 comments:

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

SO happy to have met you! It was so much fun...can't wait for our double date soon! :)

Ashley Slater said...

blogger meet ups are the best! Don't you love how the blog world brings people who you may have NEVER crossed paths with in real life together?!?! love it!

following you!
xo,
ashley
Adventures of Newlyweds

Sarah said...

This was seriously such a great idea. I was so happy to have met you. I'm thinking of doing one around Christmas time. Maybe an ornament party. I'll keep you posted =) Great post!

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

henning love said...

Sarah definitely an ornament party would be a blast!! Thank you for coming Britt, I'm so glad you did and Julie found you in the nick of time for you to join us!

Unknown said...

This was such a fun day! So glad I got to meet you and everyone else. Oh, and your blog is pretty adorable :)

Hope you are having a fabulous week my dear!

xoxo,
Joelle

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!