Friday, October 28, 2011

Almost there...

Source: behance.net via Madiz on Pinterest

It's almost the weekend!  Woo-hoo friends!
After my awful afternoon yesterday {just an overall annoying day}, I am so ready for the weekend.  
It is Halloween weekend which can only mean one thing. 
The Georgia/Florida game!  
Pinned Image
Tomorrow we are meeting up at C&D's to watch the game.  Like always MG and I are the only Gator fans in the group.  My fingers are crossed so very tightly that we can pull this one off.  

Tonight we are heading over to Silverlake to see a show {The Felice Brothers, Gill Landry, Far Gone & Out Midnight Dance Party}.  I am sure I will be the only peppy one there since this is a very hipster part of town. Whatever:)  MG LOVES Gill Landry, so of course we have to go.  

MG just got off from a phone interview with our hometown paper promoting The Ocean Black.  The article will be out next week.  I can't wait to share it with you.  Even if we don't reach the 100K, which we know is a lofty goal but super cheap for a movie-seriously cheap, we know something great will come from this. 

Any fun plans for the weekend?!  Are you dressing up and going out? Do you have the perfect costume?  Please let me know, I might steal your idea for next year;)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!