Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ISad

Source: None via Dustin on Pinterest



The world was shocked tonight with the passing of Steve Jobs. I was on the way home and the radio DJ made the announcement. My jaw dropped and I started to get teary eyed. His ideas and products have impacted my life and MG's career. In film school his was required to have a MacBook Pro with Final Cut. I was hooked. I wanted to be on it all the time. I would actually tease him because he treated the computer like a baby. Together we have owned many Apple products: 2 iPods, 2 shuffles, 3 iPhones, MacBook Pro and 27 inch iMac. For Christmas MG is going to get an iPad, which I am so excited about.

Thank you Steve for being a visionary. Our world would be so different without you. You took a chance, changed the world and I will be forever grateful.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!