Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving


{Link up here}

Today it is really hard to focus on What I'm Loving.  It's raining, traffic was awful, I was 20 minutes late to work and I am a little tired.  Moving on...

I'm LOVING I went running yesterday.  I finally got my lazy butt off the couch.  It was hard, but felt good.  My new goal is to lose 10 lbs by Christmas and work out 3-4 days per week.


I'm LOVING this months Allure magazine.  I fell in love with Olivia Wilde's make-up on the cover and had to have everything.  There is also a sample of Chanel foundation.  It is awesome, but $55.  Not loving the price.

I'm LOVING MG and I have so many fun things to look forward to over these next few months.
I'm LOVING we are heading to the Rose Bowl Flea Market this weekend to pick our my Christmas present.  The flea market is only once a month and we can't go next month on in December so we have to go this weekend.  I am on the hunt for an old LV bag.  Since I can't afford a new one I will take a vintage one:)
I'm LOVING MG is making chili tonight.  Probably one of my favorite meals.  I am looking forward to being curled up on the couch listening to the rain with the man that I love.  I wish we had a fireplace too, maybe in the next apartment.

Source: google.com via Tara on Pinterest

I'm LOVING it's Wednesday!
I'm LOVING babies!  I know you are thinking WTH?  I went over to C's house last weekend and she was showing me everything for baby Decker.  It made me really happy to know one day that will be me.  She also has this glow about her every time I see her.  I want that too, but now;)

What are you loving this Wednesday?
post signature

2 comments:

Jax said...

I am SO with you on the chili! One of my FAVS! And I love babies.. but definitely not ready.. *yikes!* :)

Cara Kuhl said...

adorable post, adorable blog!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!