Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MAD for LA

To celebrate their newest store opening, Intermix, interviewed 20 LA artist/fashionistas/stylist/decorators to see what reminds them of of the City of Angels.








 I thought I would have a little fun too...


When I see palm trees. I think of Los Angeles.  If the mayor gave me the keys to the city, I would first implement city wide summer Fridays and then I would rent out Grauman’s Chinese Theater with a red carpet for a double feature with my friends {popcorn included}. My favorite Hollywood moment was seeing Ray Liotta in Whole Foods wandering around like it was his first time in a grocery store.  For 48 hours in LA, I’d pack my camera and also flip flops and lots of layers but I usually don’t bring heels.  My favorite spot in LA is Abbott Kinney/Venice Canals.  It reminds me of what I want my dream home to be.  My go-to restaurant is Niko Niko in Burbank. It’s so delicious thanks to the secret Poki Salad dressing.  When you go order the Poki salad and Disco Shrimp If I were to design an entire collection around LA, pinned to my inspiration board would be a palm tree lined street leading towards the beach {Georgina in Santa Monica}.  My love affair in LA is whimsical-this is where dreams come true!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your answers!! I've never been to Niko Niko, definitely on my list now :)

Mrs. W said...

LOLOLOL. Love these.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!