Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear MarcoI am so grateful for our texting throughout the day.  Every time your name pops up it gives me a smile and I’ve needed a lot of those lately.  Dear SullyI can’t wait for you to move back to LA.  I love that you are looking for places by us.  I am imagining dinners at our place where you and Marco tease me constantly and then go to work in your office.  This makes me happy because I know you will be one day closer to achieving your dream.  Dear Corey and LaurenI am so thankful for you both in my life.  I can call you and know we are pretty much going thought the same thing in life, work and marriage.  Crazy how that happens!  Dear PinterestYou make decorating our new place so much easier!  I love how I can just show M a board and say this is what it will look like.  Dear MarcoWe are going to San Diego in four weeks.  A fun vacation away that involves cheese dip sounds like heaven. Dear Future DogWe can’t wait to give you a good home, we just hope you don’t cost more than a trip to HawaiiJ


Link up with Ashley here!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Emily said...

Cheese dip makes everything better! Have a great weekend!

Lauren // Pink on the Cheek said...

I love going to SD too! Downtown Gaslamp area is the best!!! have lots of fun:) newest follower!

Ashley Slater said...

cheese dip........... !! That is one thing I will look forward to when we get back to Michigan! Which I guess will be sooner than later since we are wrapping up in the bay area July 28th and will be driving back to Michigan to work next!

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

Oh my gosh that little pup is adorable! I have an English bulldog who used to be that tiny but even now as a big ol' beast he still is the cutestlilthingintheworld :) new follower...

Unknown said...

Oh my dear, I want that puppy right now, too stinkin cute!!

xo Shane

Jessie said...

I adore that dog! It's still on my wish list. It keeps getting pushed down because they are expsensive and we already have two dogs. Plus I think if we get another dog the hubs will kill me because he's wanting a baby not another furry one. haha

Kasey Lynne said...

That dog is so cute! Please get that one!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!