Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Letters




Dear Self, Sometimes you don’t need to speed through things in both work and life.  Take your time and do it right the first time.  Dear Entourage, Long lost TV friend I have missed you.  The past two nights catching up on the last season have reminded me on all the fun things this industry has to offer.  Our time will come, our time will come.  Dear Weekend, We have so many fun plans for you this weekend.  Shopping for our apartment, drinks with friends, running by the beach, Chick-fil-a, love getting back to our normal routing.  Dear Sports, Now that basketball is over I have NOTHING to watch until late August.  What’s a girl to do?  Dear Marco, I love you and am still extremely happy we decided to stay where we are.  Dear Blogs, I miss you.  Is work crazy my new normal?  I hope not.

Link up with Ashley here!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley @ The Sweet Life said...

I love that SomeEcards-I always laugh when I see it. Hope you have a great weekend and relax while away from work!

Rachel said...

Happy Friday to you! I'm loving that ECard!!

Jax said...

I feel you about speeding through things, hating the TV stuff, and work crazy missing blogs. I feel like I only have time to reconnect on blogger on Sunday nights. Blah. Sometimes I want to just pop in and see what people have blogged about and when I do it, inevitably, an exec comes by my desk. Blerg. So I finally just gave up..

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!