Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Marco, Five years ago you wanted to cast Jena Malone for your western idea. It looks like Hatfield & McCoy beat you to it. I guess you do know what you are talking about when it comes to casting.







Dear In-Laws, Tonight you leave for Paris.  I hope you enjoy your first few days with Allie & Brock.  I know this has been a dream of yours since she was born.
Dear Future Pup, We can’t wait to find you.  It may take time, but just knowing that you can be ours is so exciting.  I want to go out an buy puppy stuff already.


Dear Atlanta, I hope it works out so I can visit you this summer.  As much as I hate the humidity I would love to spend time drinking wine on my parents deck, eating my favorite food and seeing my favorite people.  

Dear Mr. Grey-After reading the series 3 times in a row I think I have finally gotten my fill {I am lame like that}.  You will forever be in my heart.



Link up with Ashley here!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love the ecard! I'm still obsessed. And I'm excited for you to get a new puppy ! I want a new kitty but my parents won't let me :/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!