Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I'm Loving

I'm LOVING M's and my nightly walks around our neighborhood.  It is so nice to decompress about our day and enjoy the weather.

I'm LOVING my car:)

I'm LOVING mint jeans.  I must have a pair ASAP.
{via}

I'm LOVING the potential of a new apartment.  It seems like every few weeks we find a place, but for whatever reason it doesn't work out.  Ugh...so annoying.  I can't wait until we can buy a house.  That day will be the best day of our lives, I am sure of it.


I'm LOVING it seems like every time I log on to good ole FB someone is announcing they're expecting.  Obviously I am happy for them, it is just weird to me.  I still see myself as that early/mid-twenty something so not ready for a family.


I'm LOVING this video M put on my wall last week.  Now I know the real reason he says we will start a family when we are 40.  This is exactly how I was when I was little...such a brat {hence the nickname Britt the Brat}


I'm LOVING these items from Pinterest this week!



Source: etsy.com via Britney on Pinterest




Happy Wednesday friends!
Link up here


Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley Slater said...

that video is hilarious! haha I love that you are loving your new car! so exciting! come drive it up here so I can see it :) haha

Ashley Slater said...

oh p.s. I drank some wine that was bottled in carmel by the sea last night------so excited to see you guys there! do you know what dates you are coming so I can just tentatively pencil it in? I thin shaylyn is going to be here in june too and ami from fit with flash will be in SF in june as well. OH yeah and joanthans parents are coming for a week! june is going to be crazy!

Ashley Slater said...

oh crap, and a third p.s. I think we are extending here until august 20th. crazy, right?!

Anonymous said...

Love those mint jeans!! Perfect for warm summery weather.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!