Monday, April 30, 2012

Current Obsessions

It is no secret that when I become obsessed with something I want everyone to know.  This drives Marco nuts because I don't shut up about it for hours, days or weeks.
I think there will be a lot of women doing this!



The Fifty Shades series...let me tell you friends, it is better the second time around. Maybe one day I will shut up about this book, maybe.

Empire of the Sun



Neon nail polish
Juicy perfume from this months Birchbox
Vegas




Cabo

Film friends

Maxi dresses



Which Wich

Baby names 
{no reason why}




Photobucket

5 comments:

Emily said...

LOVE Cabo! That's where we went on our honeymoon! So much fun!

Katie_B said...

Fifty Shades...I cannot get enough of! Hope you have read all three, they are great!! I would love to go to Cabo, hopefully in the near future!

Katie

Chelsea said...

I am seriously, seriously considering reading the Fifty Shades series and that means a lot since I haven't been much of a reader lately! Ahhh!!!

Mrs. W said...

I'm too am obessed with baby names (for no reason)!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

I cannot wait to read Fifty Shades of Gray!!! Especially from hearing about how much you love it!! haha And I am so jealous you are going to Vegas...live it up for me! :)

PS- Are you still up for a San Fran trip?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!