Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday's Letters





Dear Marco, Your time will come.  We have to continue to believe.  You have talent, it is just a matter of time before we are living the life we have always dream of.  Dear Melissa, Good luck on your 13.1 tomorrow!  Can't wait to celebrate next weekend in Vegas!  Dear Lauren, Thank the Lord we finished the Shades series around the same time and gchat:)  I need to discuss this with someone! lol  Dear Landlord,  No need for the freak out last week when I asked if our building was dog friendly.  You looked at me like I just told you I burned the place down.  Dear Fifty, You are truly a extremely f'ed up version of the notebook, but I loved reading every minute.  Dear E L James, Please, please, please tell me the tease at the end of the third book will be your next book.  Please.  Dear Vacation, I am ready for you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lyndsy said...

I love "Dear Vacation" I feel that way weekly! :)

Ashley said...

so i'm taking it your apmt is not dog friendly? haha

vegas is so soon! hope you have such a fun time!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!