Monday, April 16, 2012

Goodbye Scarlet, Hello Jagger!

Saturday morning was a very bittersweet day for me.  
I said goodbye to my loyal, Honda Accord, Scarlet.
I cried saying goodbye.  It was like I was saying so long to an old friend.  
I freaked out when I found you in the Honda Carland parking lot that December morning because I had wanted you since I was about 14 {I was 20}. 
I knew you were mine.

M and I leaving Alpharetta to LA, what a journey!
{This may be one our my most favorite pictures of us to date}

We have been through a lot of great times together and I will be forever grateful for keeping me safe.  
I hope your next owner loves you as much as I do.

I would like to present to you my new 2012 VW Jetta, Jagger!  
I am in love again:)

{I know this is a little silly and over dramatic}

Coming up this week on True Britt...
Tuesday: Sonoma Recap Part I
Wednesday: What I'm Loving
Thursday: Sonoma Recap Part II
Friday: Letters

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jessica said...

congrats on the new car.
How's the new jetta treating you?
I own an 01' jetta!! welcome to the VW crew!! lol
xoxo
jessica

Caroline said...

Love the new ride!

Kori said...

Lucky girl! Love it! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

So Simply Chic said...

How exciting!!! I am in the market for a new car too and I will probably cry as well :)

Love the Jetta!!

Xoxo

http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

You and Jagger look great together!!!!!!

Kasey Lynne said...

LOVE the new car...and the name ;)

It's SO hard giving up a car that you've had for so long...I feel ya girl!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!