Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Top Two Tuesday...


Top 2 Things You've Learned About Money

1.  Don't stress about the dolla, dolla bills ya'll!
I stress about almost everything.  It is one of my bad habits.  Last year I decided that I am going to stop worrying about how much $ I have in my bank account.  MAG and I are both responsible adults with a budget that we stick to each month.  Why should I spend negative energy on something when I know in the end we are going to be fine.  

2.  Money can't buy happiness, but it sure can buy stuff!
I find myself saying more and more that our apartment is filled with too much stuff.  Sometimes I feel like our place is never clean because I have too many shoes or jackets laying around.  I have come to realize that this stuff is actually annoying me more than bringing be happiness.  I would rather save our money for a rainy day or Hawaii.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!