Friday, March 25, 2011

A to Z

Hi Friends!  I haven't blogged in about a week:(  I just haven't been in the mood.  I have some fun things to report on next week. Lakers Game, Vegas trip, Must have spring wardrobe, but until then I am going to leave you with this...

All About Me, A to Z


A. Age: Mid-Twenties

B. Bed size: Queen-we just got a memory foam pad and it pretty much rocks my world.

C. Chore you dislike: Putting clothes away

D. Dogs: Desperately want one, but our apartment doesn't allow them.  In the process of debating on whether or not to move?

E. Essential start to your day: Nothing really. If I am going to be that annoying girl, I would have to say a kiss from my husband:)

F. Favorite color: Navy Blue or Gray 

G. Gold or silver: Both

H. Height: 5'6"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano and Flute. Both for about 2 weeks.

J. Job title: Executive Assistant at one of the largest fashion brands in the world.  I pretty much LOVE my job and the company I work for.

K. Kids: One day:)

L. Live: Santa Monica, CA

M. Mom’s name: Christine

N. Nicknames: Brit, Babe,  Whitnella


O. Overnight hospital stays: Never

P. Pet peeves: Entitlement, LA Traffic, Rude People

Q. Quote from a movie: "I hate triangle face!" That is our quote of the moment from Your Highness.

R. Righty or lefty: Right

S. Siblings: 2 younger sisters

T. Time you wake up: 6:45 am=SUCKS!

U. Underwear: ALWAYS!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Brussel Sprouts 

W.What makes you run late: LA Traffic and me not wanting to get out of bed in the morning

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, Collarbone 

Y. Yummy food you make: Lasagna 

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephants

Happy FRIDAY!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!