Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I used to think there were really leprechaun!  In Kindergarten or First grade they came to visit us on St. Patty's Day.  My class went to specials and when we came back our classroom was covered with glitter, desks were turned over, there was a rainbow on the chalkboard with a pot of fake gold at the end and Irish music was playing.  I remember thinking how awesome it was that the leprechaun visited our classroom from Ireland!  Oh to be so young and not have a care in the world.  

I hope you all have a fun, safe time tonight drinking your green beer!  MAG and I will be spending a quiet night at home.  This week has been super busy and our weekend is even busier, so it will be nice to take it easy.

Oh and March Madness starts today! Can't wait to be in Vegas and bet on some games:)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!