Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Social



What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie
I remember when I visited the factory in Vermont years ago...I thought I died and had gone to heaven.  I am an ice cream fein.  

What is your favorite smell?



Gardiena’s…the remind me of my late grandmother since they were her favorite flower

What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or Present)

Britney Spears Pepsi commercial…I might even have the song somewhere in my itunes…my heart won’t skip, a beat…BTW I hate Pepsi. Coca-Cola for life!

What is your favorite day of the week?

Saturday, duh! 

What is your favorite way to waste time?
 
Facebook, blogs or mindless TV

What is your favorite article of clothing? (Feel free to show a picture) 
I love my Marciano jeans, Marciano knee high brown boots and my Ralph Lauren plaid button down-pretty much my favorite outfit in my closest.  Working in fashion does have it's perks-free clothes:)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Chris, I.e., Mom said...

I love the Christmas tree photo. What is it about the blurry lights that enchants me? My favorite is still the one you took of your own tree years ago. It was a fabulous holiday; agreed!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!