Thursday, December 13, 2012

Friday's Letters


This made me crack up!

Happy Friday Y'all!  Seriously how excited are you for this weekend...T-11 days until Christmas. Woo hoo!

Dear Ashley {aka the wonderful blogger who hosts this link-up}, I can't wait to see you tonight!  Dinner with Julie & Michaela at R&D is going to be a blast.  And the sleepover is going to be amazeballs too.  Wine, Christmas movies & blog talk.  This girl is pretty excited!  Dear M, Thanks for being such a good sport with having my friends stay the night at our place.  You're the best!  Dear Julie {my hairdresser}, You sure know how to make me feel like a million bucks with fresh highlights.  Thank you! Dear Work, This afternoon we get our annual Christmas gift, a trip to Mammoth in March for a ski weekend.  I have heard this weekend is epic...I can't wait to experience it.  Dear Decker, Tomorrow you turn 1!  You have completely changed our world and we aren't even your parents:)  We can't wait to celebrate you.  Dear Christmas Shopping, You are done!  Presents are wrapped and it feels oh so good.

Photobucket

1 comment:

J and A said...

That is an amazing work gift!! wow!! I am jealous you are done... I still have a few gifts to find and then wrap more!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!