Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I'm Loving

I think most bloggers can agree Instagram such a fun way to connect with your readers and share what fun things or not so fun things you are doing throughout the day.  I thought What I’m LOVING Wednesday was the perfect way to share some of my recent photos. {You can follow me @bkg713}

I’m loving this bathroom from Restoration Hardware.  The tub and chandelier, I die.    


I’m loving the sunset on my most recent run.  Maybe this will be motivation to do it more often?  



I’m loving DMB at the Hollywood Bowl last week.  Cross it off my bucket list!


I’m loving Babycakes vegan, gluten & soy free cookies.  
Never in a million years did I think I would like it but it was delish.


I’m loving my grilled veggies for lunch.  I have M grill them for me every Sunday so I have something healthy with my lunch instead of chips.


I’m loving this picture of my sisters and I at Pawley’s Island in the early 90’s.  
Yes we had matching bathing suits and we loved them!


I’m loving our Friday girls lunches at work.  
This past week I tried bbq beef and noodles at a Japanese market.  It was amazing!

I’m loving all my new shoes.  I now have a pair for everyday of the week.

:::link up here:::




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!