Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday's Letters


I don't think I will ever get sick of seeing palm trees at sunset


Dear Friday, I am kind of happy you are here.  This weekend will be pretty low key and the weather will be perfect.  Maybe a run outside as well as lunch at Tender Greens will be in order.  Also the Gators play the Wildcats at the Swamp.  I think we should be okay.  Dear Marco, Thank you for finishing the laundry when I was too tired to keep my eyes open Tuesday night.  You mom trained you well for sure.  I will be forever eternally grateful you know how to clean and don’t expect me to pick up after you.  Dear London & Amsterdam, I have been planning trips out the wazoo for my co-workers this week.  It would be amazing if I get to visit you one day.  Dear Kristie, Today is your birthday!  You are 23, still such a baby.  I can’t wait to see what life has in store for you my sweet sister.  Dear October, Flights are almost booked for our weekend in Phoenix with my parents.  I am so excited for our get away at Casa Collingsworth, my mom’s best friends “resort” aka amazing home.  Dear Self, Some days I just have to pinch myself; I am beyond blessed. 

You can link up with Ashley here!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I miss the palms =(

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Hey! I got my package in the mail yesterday...thank you so much!!! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!