Monday, July 2, 2012

Feeling Blue?

Right now I am obsessed with the color blue and of course JCrew doesn't disappoint with options. 


1| I love this Pom Pom shirt-such a mid-century feel!  It would be paired perfectly with black, white or dark denim skinnies.   Hair up with bangs swept to the side. Perfection!

2| This blue and white striped one piece is perfect for that So-Cal beach day.  I love that one pieces are totally back in style since I have total body issues in a bikini.

3| Blue suede pumps...sign me up.  If you are afraid of color bright shoes are a great way to incorporate it into your wardrobe and you will get tons of complements.  

4| This tank is styled perfectly with bright skinnies. 

5| This dress is perfection in my book.  
Navy-check 
Eyelet-check 
Sleeves-check 
Is it too late to add this to my bday list?!

What color are you loving in your wardrobe this season?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!