Thursday, July 19, 2012

Design Star

I could look at home decor blogs for hours.
I know what I like, but I could never do this for someone else.  I don't have that talent.

Design Star on HGTV is coming to an end and it makes me sad.
It has been my favorite show this summer by far.
From the very beginning my favorites were Britany and Danielle.
Challenge #1: makeover a room in their new living quarters
Bedroom by Britany and Mikel
The bright pops of color make me happy.

Challenge #1 by Danielle and Luca
I love the gray and blue together with the framed wall!

Challenge #2: The White Room
Danielle
The Gold and Black look so regal
Challenge #4: Transform Indoor & Outdoor spaces for real homeowners
Britany
A chevron wall?  Yes pleas!
Challenge #5: Hollywood's Birthday
Art Deco
Danielle
Challenge #5
Hollywood Glam
Britany

Challenge #6: Kitchen
Britany & Danielle combined their talents on this one and I mean, who wouldn't want this kitchen?!?

Challenge #8: Design a luxurious Yurt
Britany
Challenge #8
Danielle
Who do you think will win their own show?

Team Britany
{and no it isn't because we share the same name}



Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's always such a bummer when our shows end. I love HGTV. I could watch it all day =)

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!