Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I'm LOVING

Source: google.com via Nicole on Pinterest

I'm LOVING tomorrow is my Friday!

I'm LOVING How to Make it in America, but HBO only gave it 2 seasons.  Such a bummer:(

I'm LOVING our oven is fixed.  Nothing having a working oven for a week can really put a damper on cooking dinner.

I'm LOVING our 5 mile stroll through Santa Monica this past weekend.  It was the most beautiful day.
Santa Monica 
Our favorite street, Georgina, we dream of living here one day! 

Good night LA

I'm LOVING the Kindle app for my iPhone.

I'm LOVING my car's speakers.  Jamming out on the way home from work is the only way to go.

I'm LOVING that I have become a reader, even if it is kinky fuckery;) 





Photobucket

3 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I am hating that I don't have an iPhone. What, this is an honest place, right? :) ok, I am loving that it's FINALLY hump day!

Rachel said...

Santa Monica! Swoon.
Happy Wednesday to you! :)

Arielle said...

Love your blog! New follower over from the link up! ;) I'm loving tomorrow is Friday, too!

http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!