Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Greedy

I know I can't be the only one that always wants one more day after a fabulous weekend, right?  Even though this weekend was three days I could have totally used just one more day of sleeping in late.



Friday was the last day of the work conference, I wore my new neon pink jeans to make me happy.  Running on 4 hours of sleep is no fun!  As soon as I got home I slept for a few hours hours, up for a couple and then back to bed for 11.  To say I was tired was an understatement.

Saturday we turned in our lease termination papers.  Very bitter sweet since we technically don't have our new apartment yet. {more on this later this week}


For dinner we went to Craft.  It was AMAZING!!!  By far one of the best meals I have had since moving to LA.  The oysters were delish!


Sunday we spent the day drinking with friends at our place.  We met a new couple in our complex.  They work in the industry and we ended up knowing a few of the same people.  Some days I think LA is really small.

I passed out at about 11 PM on our couch.  Woke up at 3:30 AM and had no clue where I was.  That's what you get for drinking too much, I guess.

Monday we headed up to Porter Ranch for a birthday/pool party and then drove to Hollywood for another pool party.  We saw both groups of friends so I would say this was a successful Memorial Day weekend!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Emily said...

sounds like you had a great weekend! love those jeans!!

i feel like i could always use just one more day of sleeping in too! :)

J and A said...

Sounds like perfection!! I want those pants! Where from?

Danielle said...

I love the pants! I'm dying for a pastel yellow and pink pair, and a nude pair! But, I need to save money first, the bahamas made me broke ):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!