Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I am Loving


I'm LOVING how busy our fall/winter has been.  Yes, I complain about how busy it has been every Monday, but it is nice being busy.

I'm LOVING it is almost Christmas.  Yay for family time:)  Boo for 5.5 hour plane rides across the country and the red eye:(

I'm LOVING that my hair is growing out.  A few months ago I had it cut into a long bob and actually hated it.  I am also LOVING my colorist is available next weekend for a touch-up.

I'm LOVING Grooveshark.  I seriously love this website for music.  It makes my work days go by so much faster.

I'm LOVING text messaging.  If I had to pick up the phone and call every time I had a thought I would be so annoyed.

I'm LOVING last night as soon as I came home I cranked up the music and cleaned my closet.  I do this every two months whenever I become overwhelmed by my clothes.  I tried on all my jeans and realized 3 pairs I don't wear because they are too long.

I'm also LOVING having a wonderful relationship with our head sewer at work.  She mends all of my clothes.

I'm LOVING the new XBOX download.  Yes, I am a dork.  I  use XBOX mainly for Netflix.  With the new download they added a "Press X to add to instant queue."  Before it was a 3 step process, now it's just one:)
post signature

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

haha i definitely share your love of texting. lol. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!