Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Most Perfect Day to be a Friend

Today is the most perfect day for me to be a friend to these two women.  
They are both going through major life changes at this very moment and I couldn't be happier.

Congratulations Allie and Brock (her hubby) on becoming homeowners!  I can't wait to see your beautiful castle next week with my very own room;)  I know you both have so many wonderful ideas due to the many hours your have spent watching HGTV.  Your home will be the talk of the neighborhood because it will be styled to perfection.

Corey, Devin & Decker, I love you all to pieces.  I pray your labor is as smooth as possible.  Tonight after work you know I will be there with a bottle of champagne to celebrate.  I can't wait to spend time with your little man.  You are totally going to make me want to have babies;) {just kidding}


post signature

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awww I bet they love being your friend too =)

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!