Monday, February 7, 2011

Best Super Bowl Ever!

I was not excited about the Super Bowl this year.  I am more of a commercials and halftime show kind of girl.  At work we did a Super Bowl square pool at $20 per square.  I was extremely hesitant to join mainly because I could think of a lot of other fun things to do with 20 bucks than give it to some VP, but I thought the return was worth the risk.  1st-3rd Quarters=$400 and Final Score=$800.  Well I got the final score and WON $800!!!!  We were at my sister in laws house and we both started FREAKING out, jumping up and down screaming.  It was quite a high.  I am still grinning today:)

 Here I am after freaking out.  Please disregard the hair and outfit.  

The scoreboard and my winnings! Sorry for the blurry picture.

What am I going to do with the winnings?  Buy a plane ticket home for my besties wedding, go to Disneyland for my other besties bday, shopping spree at JCrew and do something special for a friend of mine who is in a time of need.  I am not saying this because I want to be all high and might.  I just believe in paying it forward.

How was your Super Bowl Sunday?  Did you catch Glee?  I thought it was pretty good.  Thriller was interesting.  I like the song they mashed it with.
post signature

2 comments:

Alisha said...

That's awesome!! Congrats! Way to go out on a limb and bring home the money!! :)

Lauren said...

So so so awesome!! What great timing! Please pass your good luck my way :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!