Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up!

Hi Lovelies!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was packed with friends, drinks and sunshine!  Can't really complain about that:)

Friday some girls from work and I headed down to Manhattan Beach for Happy Hour at the Shade Hotel.  This hotel is beautiful and the drinks/food is amazing.  I had the Honey Lemonade {Vodka, Honey, Lemonade over ice}, it was delish.  We ordered a few apps that were also yummy!  Ahi-Tacos, Pork Sliders, Bacon Mac & Cheese.  That night none of us were on diets!


Saturday MAG and I walked to Western Bagel by our apartment.  We have lived in the same place for 15 months and didn't know there was a bagel place within walking distance.  Major fail on our part!  After breakfast we headed to the gym.  I started week 3 of C25K.  Let me tell you, week 3 is hard!  My butt was kicked.  The best part of my workout was when I stepped on the scale at the gym and realized I have LOST 8 POUNDS since the end of December!  Needless to say I was super excited.  I haven't lost that much weight ever.  It proves that if you put the time in you will be rewarded.  I have 10-14 more pounds to lose to be at my goal weight.  Bathing suit season is approaching quickly!


Saturday night MAG and I went out with my boss, his girlfriend and some of his friends.  We had dinner and drinks at My Father's Office.  If you are ever in Santa Monica you have to check this place out.  They have the best burger and sweet potato fries ever.  After dinner we headed to another bar to meet up with some more friends.  It was my first night out to a bar in about a month!  It was such a nice change of scenery from our apartment.


Sunday we headed down to Main Street in Venice for Brunch at World Cafe.  They have the most amazing patio and it was 74 yesterday so it was no brainier to spend our Sunday afternoon here.  After brunch we walked around and bar hopped a little.

Did you do anything fun this weekend?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!