Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HGTV Dream Home 2011

In June 2000, MAG and I traveled to Stowe, Vermont for his grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary.  His entire family rented two homes for a week and we had family dinners & movie nights, went hiking, visited the Ben & Jerry's Factory and the Van Trap Family Lodge.  It felt so clean and and non-commercialized you can't help that you want to go back.

This year HGTV's Dream Home is in Stowe.  I don't know about you, but I LOVE watching the hour special on New Year's Day.  Could you imagine owing a ski-in/ski-out home that can sleep 16?  OMG that would be amazing.







We already decided that if we win we are going to spend every Christmas here, a week in the summer, and rent it out the rest of the time:)  What? I like to dream!  Visitors are always welcome.

Check out my two favorite ones were New Mexico and Islamorada.

In no way, shape or form did HGTV ask me to publish this post.
post signature

1 comment:

Alisha said...

That house is GORGEOUS!! Y'all could totally win that giveaway ;)

Have a fabulous day!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!