Wednesday, February 5, 2014

hi

Hello-long time, no type.

The past few months have been a whirlwind in good and bad ways.  It feels like life is finally starting to get back on track and I’m excited about it.  I don’t do well with change internally, but externally I always have a smile on my face.  I don’t want to be looked at in a negative light.  M’s finally got his happy wife back and let me tell you, the one who moved in for a few months was one big bitch.  Looking back now I’ve realized I needed to go though those changes to get to where I am now-you can't be happy all-the-time.  I’m embracing my new future, new bosses, new friends, new challenges with an open heart.


I think sometimes we add pressure to ourselves to be the best at all times.  No one can keep that up, even Beyonce, just look at her doc from last year.  She struggles with it too.  I want this to be my happy place where I can share what’s going on in my life and not worry about being the best blogger out there.  So today the pressure is released off my shoulders, I’m standing proud and ready for whatever life throws my way next. 

Here we go…
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

glad you are back!! :)

Bri said...

I nominated you for the Liebster Award! diarymadhousewife-blog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!