Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday


Happy Friday, y'all!

{1}
Tonight I get to see my best friend from 5th grade!  We haven't seen each other in the flesh since we were 11 and her family moved to PA.  I am so excited she and her husband are in-town for a wedding this weekend.  

{2} 
Less than 1 month until my half marathon! 21 runs left. Whew!

{3}
Yesterday was World Sight Day.  Here at T0MS we were raising awareness about how 80% of the worlds blindness can be cured.

Just another day at the office
{5}
Our office is doing a October water challenge-drinking a gallon a day.  Have you ever tried this?  It is so much water!  After the first day I quickly realized this was not going to happen for a month so my new goal is 75 ounces, which is still a lot of water! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!