Monday, September 23, 2013

Emmys

I love the Emmys mainly because I am a TV whore.  Breaking Bad, Homeland, Girls, Modern Family and Scandal are just a couple of my favorites at the moment.  I love when Hollywood gets dressed up for a fancy night out to celebrate their craft.  Personally, I thought the fashion was a little underwhelming, but there were a couple gems in the mix.

Love this color with her hair.  

When she stepped out on the stage to accept her award I immediately thought she was the best dressed of the night.

Kerry Washington, You. Can. Do. No. Wrong.  #girlcrush

Pale pink with creamy skin=perfection

Tina Fey looks unreal!  Seriously I think this is the best she's ever looked!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tess said...

I loved Allison Williams look - such a classic beauty!

Kasey Lynne said...

Oh my gosh..Tina Fey looks AMAZING in that dress!
And Rose looks gorgeous in that color.

Unknown said...

I have to agree... Claire Danes dress was gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!