Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Home is Where the Heart Roams



It’s no secret I am head over heels in love with my sister-in-law, Allie.  We’ve been best friends since we were 15 and love/fight like sisters.  For those of you wondering, M & I started dating before Allie and I became besties.  She is seriously the best.  

In 4 days she, her cute husband and pup Willow are moving to London.  He works for a large bank and has been transferred across the pond for the next 6 to 12 months.  While he’s at work, she is going to be exploring her favorite city and blogging about it.  You can check her blog out here and live vicariously through her. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kori said...

awww I feel this way about my sister in law too! I'm having a giveaway I think you'll love for a vintage marquee light. Come by and take a look!

http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2013/07/yippee-its-new-giveaway.html

Have a great night honey!

Kori xoxo
Blonde Episodes

Ashley said...

wow! what an awesome adventure! i think a visit to london might be in order for you...you know, to see your bestie! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!