Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Social


 What do you value most in life? 
My husband.
My family.
My friends.
Taking time for myself.
Good food.

What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why? 
The Internet.
Having a world of information I can access by searching one word on Google still amazes me to this day.

What do you think is the secret to a good life? 
Laughing.
I think taking life too seriously ages you.

What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone? 
Being a nice person.

What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of? 
Leaving GA and moving to LA.  


If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Rachel McAdams



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!