Wednesday, November 9, 2011

COLLAB

This morning I woke up still on a high from last night.  It took me FOREVER to fall asleep because my adrenaline was pumping like crazy.

Corey, Devin, Spencer, MG and myself ventured to the LA Arts District.  It is a really cool area which used to be breweries and have now been turned into lofts.  Not just anyone can live here.  You must make your entire income off of art.  Kevin is the creator of COLLAB and his loft looks like a space ship.  It was truly crazy.

Last night MG presented The Ocean Black to a group of about 60 artists in the LA  community.  There were four films shown and The Ocean Black was by far the most put together {not that I am bias or anything!}

He made a couple contacts which he is going to follow up with today.  We both know this isn't life changing, but it is the first step.  This was the first time TOB had been shown in front of an audience we had never met and people loved it.

I couldn't be more proud or excited for my husband.  I know how hard he works day in and day out on his projects.  I hope he starts to reap the rewards of his hard work soon.  That will make me one very happy wife!

jobs wisdom by JOBS

post signature

2 comments:

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

That's so awesome!!! Can't wait to hear what happens! :)

justagirlLaura said...

That's fantastic!! I'm sending y'all good vibes =)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!